Investing is an exercise requiring that we first understand each client’s goals, objectives and tolerance for risk. Once we have reached this understanding we must be diligent in our analysis, disciplined in our execution, and patient when waiting for results. For each client, we will seek to:
- Properly allocate assets.
- Own shares in superlative businesses acquired at fair prices.
- Take no more risk than each client can comfortably tolerate.
- Recognize our mistakes early and limit our losses.
- Measure our results in years, not in weeks or months.